When considering flooring for a brewery, careful attention should be paid to the following:
- The flooring should not support the growth of any bacteria.
- It should be able to withstand aggressive cleaning.
- Chemical resistance is essential.
- With heavy barrels and equipment, high levels of impact resistance are required.
- The surface needs to be slip resistant in both wet and dry conditions complying with all Health and Safety regulations.
Many of our customers choose our polyurethane screeds incorporating a coved skirting detail, which provides a seamless finish that is extremely hardwearing and can withstand temperatures of up to 100 °C when laid at correct depths. This system can be combined with polymer-modified screeds to falls and specialist stainless steel drainage as required.
Numerous modern breweries offer social experiences and brewery tours and feature retail spaces and pubs. These areas will require floors with a greater aesthetic appeal and we have a wide range of decorative flooring products that can meet these demands. Company branding can be incorporated into the designs and bespoke systems created to meet a vast array of requirements.
For further information, or for a free site survey and estimate please contact us.